- How long have you been working for the company and how did everything start?
I joined BGO Software in August, 2014. After the interview I called the HR and told her “This is exactly the place I want to work at”. Now I think how much the company has achieved since then, and I’m glad I’m part of the journey.
- What are the biggest challenges in what you do?
To see the big picture, while trying not to lost in its details.
- What are the most fundamental skills you should have for your current position?
Logical thinking and perseverance.
- As a software developer, tell us what it is like to be one.
It’s fun, except when it is really frustrating.
- My favorite moment of the day is late at night
- The first thing I notice about a person is his/her handshake. I think you can tell a lot about a person by their handshake.
- The 3 things I cannot work without are Google, Visual Studio and meaningfulness
- My 3 favorite online places are Google’s second page (you can hide everything there), Facebook and YouTube
- When I am offline, I’m somewhere in the countryside
- I love my job because it’s challenging, creative and really interesting
- I get inspired by code abstractions and architectures (simply said, clever code written in a crafty way)
- If I had a superpower, it would be super strength
- On my nightstand you will find lamp, phone, books, cosmetics, tissues… The only thing that’s missing is order
- I come to work in five minutes as I live really close to the office 🙂
- I learn the most from experience
- If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be clumsy, stubborn, curios
- The strangest thing I believed in as a child was that when we go to a restaurant we get paid (because I saw my father taking the change once)
- One person I consider a genius is… I actually consider things genius. People are just people, but some of them can do genius things.
- My favorite quote is (no quotes by Paulo Coelho if possible) “Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built Titanic”
- If I win from the lottery, I will… invest? (Wild me 😉 )
- If I have to describe to my grandparents what I do for a living I will tell them I build things using a computer
- My philosophy in life is (try to) stay positive