Mario Kostadinov was born in Vratsa in 1991. He graduated from the Math and Science school in his hometown back in 2010. After that, Mario went to Sofia University where he studied Economics and Business Administration and graduated in 2014. By that time, he was already working at our daughter company Astra Nova where he was providing training solutions on Good Clinical Practices for the pharmaceutical and clinical research industry.
Currently, Mario is working as a Business Development Consultant at BGO Software. Mario manages our cloud support services and performs research on the needs, requirements and goals of target audiences and potential clients. He also transforms the results into successful sales and business development strategies.
He has passion for communicating with people and right now he believes this is right career choice for him. Mario is interested in a number of fields and professional aspects, including sales techniques development, business plan management and more.
In his free time, Mario likes driving to unexplored destinations and enjoys catching up with friends.
- How long have you been working for the company and how did everything start?
I have been working for the company for nearly 5 years now, and everything started when I got a chance to attend an interview with the CEO of the company – Ivan Lekushev.
- What are the biggest challenges in what you do?
The biggest challenge is to find the right way to communicate with potential clients. As you know, human relations are very complicated. Each individual is unique and sometimes you cannot use the same business approach for different clients.
- What are the most fundamental skills you should have for your current position?
Patience, persistence, and being able to adapt quickly to different situations.
- As a Business Development Consultant, tell us what it is like to be one.
As a business development consultant, quite often I have to assess complex situations and recommend the best possible solutions within strict deadlines. It wouldn’t be a lie if I say that working in this field could be challenging at times, but when I see the accomplishments by the end of the day… Well then, I always get that feeling of reward. Hard work pays off.
- My favorite moment of the day is in the morning
- The first thing I notice about a person is their integrity
- The 3 things I cannot work without are phone, laptop and my customers
- My 3 favorite online places are mediapool and a couple of automobiles news websites
- When I am offline, I spend time hanging out with people who are close to me
- I love my job because it stimulates me to think outside the box and encourages me to experiment, while looking for new selling techniques
- I get inspired by success and new ideas
- If I had a superpower, I would resolve the world’s social and environmental problems
- On my nightstand you will find a glass of water and a couple of magazines
- I come to work on foot
- I learn the most from my mistakes
- If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be communicative, friendly and light-worker
- The strangest thing I believed in as a child was that Santa Clause was real
- One person I consider a genius is Immanuel Kant
- My favorite quote is (no quotes by Paulo Coelho if possible) “A man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle”.
- If I win from the lottery, I would donate most of the money to charity
- If I have to describe to my grandparents what I do for a living, I will tell them I sell things that you can’t touch with your own hands
- My philosophy in life is that there is no such thing like coincidences or accidents. Everything happens for a reason. 🙂