- How long have you been working for the company and how did everything start?
- What are the biggest challenges in what you do?
Possibly the biggest challenges would be keeping up with the latest trends in the technology spectrum as well as using them in an elegant and efficient way in everyday tasks.
- What are the most fundamental skills you should have for your current position?
Having good logical thinking, being able to think out of the box and making fast connections between object along with resourcefulness.
- As a software developer, tell us what it is like to be one.
Its interesting. I believe this is what best describes it. Using your mind to create a project from scratch is an awesome feeling and challenge. Moreover, as a software developer, I am being challenged every day with new scenarios to be solved (some harder than others). But in the end of the day the immerse satisfaction of finding a solution to a complex problem is a very good feeling. In other words, being a developer is a constant struggle with your knowledge. Still, the victory is sweet.
- My favorite moment of the day is when I have finished all my tasks and chill with some good shisha
- The first thing I notice about a person is his/her attitude
- The 3 things I cannot work without are water, coffee, PC
- My 3 favorite online places are YouTube, di.fm, Facebook messenger
- When I am offline, I smoke shisha or I go to the gym
- I love my job because I know a new adventure awaits in the form of a bug (not always haha)
- I get inspired by ordinary people as well as extraordinary and life–changing things
- If I had a superpower, it would be time-travelling
- On my nightstand you will find a bottle of water and my iPhone
- I come to work almost asleep
- I learn the most from not the best decisions I’ve taken
- If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be passionate, honest and active
- The strangest thing I believed in as a child was that cats and dogs are the parents of the mice.
- One person I consider a genius is John Carmack
- My favorite quote is (no quotes by Paulo Coelho if possible) “I regret nothing, ever.” Captain Jack Sparrow
- If I win from the lottery, I will create the best lounge bar (idea -present, lottery budget – missing)
- If I have to describe to my grandparents what I do for a living, I will tell them I’m like an architect and builder, but for a product that cannot be physically touched
- My philosophy in life is to be yourself and do what is needed to be truly happy