Trusted by fortune 500 companies, Dexi.io helps solve real market challenges and execute detailed background checks, monitor brands and is being used as a powerful research instrument. BGO Software managed to get the most out of this powerful platform for our clients, by adding accurate technical knowledge and proven business practices for a number of tailor-made software solutions.
The main challenges during this project were focused mainly on the proper organization of the whole workflow:
- Gathering requirements
- Target site analysis
- Architecting the data scraper
- Implementing the scraper within the Dexi platform
- Execute and do postprocessing and validation of the gathered data.
In order for a project of this scale to work properly, our managing team had to define a blazing fast and 100% practically oriented onboarding procedure, so the team (built from scratch) became highly proficient in less than a month:
- BGO invented and implemented a very effective pipeline and tasks processing workflow that results in high throughput of “unit-to-delivery”
- We developed separate tools for automated data validation additional data enrichment (geolocation, addresses, specific calculations, etc)
- Added data accordingly, following the clients’ specifications
- Managed to assemble an efficient “drag and drop” configuration with block structure
- We developed separate tools for
- automated data validation
- additional data enrichment (geolocation, addresses, specific calculations,etc)
BGO Software successfully tutored and assembled an entire team responsible for building data scrapers/extractor through the Dexi.io platform. Over a period of one year, our Web academy delivered a significant amount of specifically trained IT specialists for developing complex data crawling bots, using the wide range of options provided by the leading Enterprise Web Scraping Software – Dexi.
During the project agreed period, BGO Software managed to deliver about 520 different “data scraper robots” with a variety of custom extensions for specific data enrichment and extracting.