Project Management Methodology
Scrum is one of the most popular Agile methodologies. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly and throughout a project. Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress. The Scrum framework is structured in such a way that it supports product and service development in all types of industries and in any type of project, irrespective of its complexity.
In order for the product to effectively manage the clinical trial’s pipeline, our SaaS includes functionalities that are at the heart of a successful research project completion.
Site tracking and management – The system enables research professionals to monitor sites and regulatory processes by gathering all of the required information for further decision making. Clinicubes facilitates site identification and recruitment. It provides full control and tracking over subject enrollment and subjects database.
Physicians and health service instructions database – Clinicubes allows you to collect, evaluate and analyze data from multiple studies and different locations on a single report. It provides professionals with reporting options of how the trial is being carried out against pre-set criteria and targets. What is more, it enables users to archive study documents and communicate study performance data as well as other operational reports through interactive dashboards.
Overall project tracking and collaboration tools – Our clinical trial management system offers plenty of tools for project tracking and team collaboration. It helps you schedule key activities or plan important events. You will also find dynamic dashboards with key metrics, various options for alerts and reporting, calendar scheduling features, email reports, and various collaboration tools.
Clinicubes offers the combination of an impressive array of functionalities and easiness of use, which allows users to not only plan but also shape successful research results.
- Overview and management of clinical trials
- Study events and activities management.
- Milestone tracking
- Financial forecasting, budgeting, invoices and payments
- Site management and regulatory process tracking
- Subjects database and study enrollment tracking
- Physicians database and study performance data
- Health service institutions database
- Project documents collection and tracking
- Dynamic dashboards with key metrics
- Alerts and reporting, calendar scheduling, email reports
- Integration with the most popular clinical research applications
- Migration and import of data collected
BGO’s custom SaaS solution, entirely meets the needs of clinical trial organizations to collect and archive patient or scientific data. The CTMS can be utilized for scheduling visitations, tracking deadlines, managing budget, and monitoring the entire progress. In addition, Clinicubes saves time by minimizing the implementation time for various procedures. It also decreases the additional costs and ensures there is ultimate customer experience.
- Overview of clinical trial objectives, timetables, phases
- Monitor frequency and collect care report forms (CRFs)
- Manage study events, activities and milestone tracking
- Prepare study contracts, track study costs and carry out financial forecasting
- Track key information related to protocol requirements
- Do quick budgeting, manage invoices and billing complaints, set up secure payments.