Project Management Methodology
Scrum is one of the most popular Agile methodologies. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly and throughout a project. Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress. The Scrum framework is structured in such a way that it supports product and service development in all types of industries and in any type of project, irrespective of its complexity.
BGO specialists overcame a number of different challenges involving this project.
Proper customizations required:
- an in-depth project management analysis in order to clarify and identify the customer’s targets and satisfy them in the most efficient way
- development of many different functionalities and services in order to meet the business value goals of the client
- implement new features for the end-users
- tolls for management and analysis of corporate and individual behavior, for the product owner.
This collaboration had many additional challenges as it includes a significant number of dependant processes running in a strict flow, which requires a lot of caution when introducing changes.
A skillful BGO Project manager was assigned to the project since it’s initiation and continuous improvement of the flows so that dependencies were carried out in the most straightforward way. Cabinweb.net – being a web platform, offers many different types of functionalities, in order to meet end-users and registered customers’ needs.
The number of customizations augmented by the BGO software single development team were significant and carried out in a strick workflow manner.
Part of the specific features developed by BGO for Cabinweb:
- allows employees to register applications
- book cabins
- change bookings
On a company level, the corporate clients:
- have the possibility to carry out drawings
- to manage the company’s own administration page as well as many additional options.
And in addition, the product owner is able to:
- add different services and products to corporate clients, based on their relevant needs
- and manage them trough the developed web-based platform.
The platform is already in production with currently ongoing support and improvements. The end result in the cooperation between BGO and CabinWeb is an efficient booking and managing rentals platform that simplifies all administration.